Servoshock 2 (Coming soon)
The Servoshock is an RC servo and digital I/O controller for the PS4 Dualshock4 controller.
- 10 meter wireless range
- 12 RC Servo outputs: RC servos are controlled by joysticks, triggers, touchpad, and x/y tilt.
- 18 digital outputs: Controller buttons and triggers control digital I/O pins. Five different modes are available for each button: pushbutton, toggle, single-shot, autofire, and toggle autofire.
- Output adjustment/configuration: Both servo and digital I/O outputs have several adjustment and configuration parameters that can be set using only the controller.
- RC radio interface: The 12 servo channels can be output to the XJT FrSKY transmitter.
- Differential/Mecanum wheel signal mixer: The joystick signal output signals can be mixed for controller differential drive or mecanum wheel platforms.
- Control of DualShock LEDs and rumble motors: The lightbar and rumble motors in the DualShock controller can be set using analog input pins or the SPI interface.
- SPI bus data and control interface: A SPI bus interface is provided to enable the user to read data packets from the DualShock controller and manually control the Servoshock outputs or set the DualShock’s LEDs and rumble motors. All four SPI bus modes can be used up to 1MHz clock rate.
- Arduino Library: The Servoshock can be used as a stand-alone controller or as an Arduino shield using the Arduino library.
- Also works with some gaming joysticks and 3D mice.